Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to load command 4

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2007 Mar 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am quite rusty with Robohelp, but trying to get back up to speed. wWhen I open a project, the following message is displaying:
Unable to load command 4.
It doesn't stop the project loading, I haven't tested to see if it has any impact when I edit a topic, but does anyone know what is causing this? I have searched the online help, but this error is not mentioned..
Also, robohelp has changed quite a bit since I last used it & I am struggling to come to grips with some of the folder layouts - I understand the projects are now .xpj, but the root level of each sub folder contains a.fpj file. I read somewhere that this allows multi user access to the same project, but can't see how this works - I certainly couldn't open an individual folder using this file anyway! Can anyone point me to documentation that explains what this is about & what it does or doesn't do? or quickly explain this for me?

many thanks
Maxine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007
Hi, it wasn't related to Vista, no - we r running XP.
It appears RoboHelp was not installed properly, so a reinstall fixed that problem!

many thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2007 Mar 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

Are you using RH under Vista? That error message was reported yesterday in another post by someone who was.

The project is opened through the XPJ file instead of the MPJ in older versions. The FPJ file is not there for you to use in any way. I believe it is used by RoboHelp in connection with multi authoring and source safe. It is not a file to be used or touched by you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2007 Mar 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
thanks for your explanation re: .fpj file.
I am not sure if RH is under Vista - & couldn't find the other article listing that issue. Was there an explanation?

many thanks for your help

Maxine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2007 Mar 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must know the operating system your computer is using. I am talking about Microsoft Vista.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, it wasn't related to Vista, no - we r running XP.
It appears RoboHelp was not installed properly, so a reinstall fixed that problem!

many thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp