• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export MS OUTLOOK contacts via CF ?

Engaged ,
Mar 21, 2007 Mar 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to allow users a way to import their contacts from outlook into my CF based system. When I say system I mean I want to build an interface that allows the user to click a link that says import contacts, the user would have a choice, perhaps a text file, excel file or outlook. I can do the text and probably code the part to import from excel but

1. How can I export from outlook using CF?

2. How can I do this in a way that works in both Firefox and IE?

Thanks,

-WestSide
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2007 Mar 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

vCard Export Import software is found to be highly in demand by the users to import VCF to Outlook and to export VCF from outlook in an easy and trouble-free manner. You can try this osttopstapp.com/vcard-export-import.html software . After use this software you can easily export your all outlook contacts into vcf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation