• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Search Issues

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2007 Feb 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this topic is applicable on this forum as I'm wondering if someone can help me with a question I have about ZoomSearch. After reading a previous post about Zoom search, I thought I would give it a try to resolve the limited search abilities of Robohelp. I followed Peter Grainges instructions from his site( grainge.org) but have run into a small snag. If I view the search.html topic through Robohelp viewer the form fields are present but when I compile my help and generate a webhelp project, the form fields are not present. The topic displays but without the form fields.

What am I doing wrong? I expect the script is not working correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2007 Feb 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Create a small test project that demonstrates the problem, zip it up and send it to me. Make sure you include the ZoomSearch configuration file so that I use the same settings as you.

Contact me via my website.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp