• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How remove voice?

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008 Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I remove voice from composition in Adobe Premiere?
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the audio track. Otherwise, if there is a cumbersome idiot who shouted while you were recording and you need to remove his voice while leaving the rest intact, just reshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mean remove voice in sound track and leave music.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While there is no way that will do this totally successfully, by inverting the phase of one channel you can normally reduce the vocal by 6dB which is often enough to allow you to add another mono vocal track that will mask the original.

Or you could consider buying a Karoake version of the music.

HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, could you please explain a bit more of how to invert the phase of one channel? Im trying to remove or at least reduce as you said the voice and leave the music and sound effects in order to add a different voice on top. thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, William Meredith!
I will try.

p.s. The Karoake is great Christmas idea :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, some audio processing programs have a karaoke preset. Some do a better job, than others. You may want to explore any such apps, that you have to see if they have such a preset (or similar), and then see how well they work.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the music and voice are on the same track, the only way to remove the voice is to go to the Harry Potter magic kigdom and drink the voice removal potion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You leave me speechless. ;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JuJu,

I hear that they sell that at the same shop that they sell "Pretty Filters," for the footage that the Director just doesn't quite like, but does not know why...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2008 Dec 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Boom in the frame" filters and "focus restore" filters are also quite useful. But they come in small potions and you do need a scroll. The only one which may be out of stock is the "actor performance fixer" which requires a fully functional "director's" wand with 12 charges. This said, the "voice removal" filter is a standard and should be available at any of the Elf shops near the magic train station. I sold five of those on EBAY and they went really quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks, JuJu & jujufactory, ya there are greate wonders to try! :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Adobe Audition you can literally erase certain frequencies. You might be able to greatly reduce the amount of the voice on the track, depending on the frequencies in the background.
artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steven I see you've been to the Never Never Fantasy Land Kingdom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Steven Gotz!
Seems Adobe Audition is best for that.
Needed start Adobe Audition.:D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JuJu,

You had me rolling on the floor with those comments - thanks! I needed a good laugh about then.

To Ints,

Yes Audition would be a good starting point. It has great potential. You will have to do it by trial-n-error, but if your task can be done adequately (only your ears will tell you for sure), it will likely get you very close.

IIRC, Magix' Music Studio (or maybe their MusicMaker ?) has a "karaoke" preset. Both programs (though they may have rolled them into one now) might work with just the preset. OTOH, Audition offers the greater power, just more manual work. The Magix offerings are great little programs and do "automate" some things pretty well. Neither is expensive. I just got some sort of e-mail promo from them, so there might even be a "sale." Unfortunately, their documentation is a weak point and their support forums are pretty lame. Still, I use them often for certain things, even though I have Audition.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I'm not finding any buyers for my "Hare in the Gate" filters these days.
I'm going broke feeding the little guys and I seem to have more and more of them every week!:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, BILL HUNT, William Meredith and Steven Gotz !
I will awe Adobe Audition from Me!
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. Wrong thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I might be a bit too late, but you can go into audio settings, and in effects add "FFT Filter". You can then lower certain frequenices of the audio, to lower the voice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines