Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert Captivate content into Dreamvweaver

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2007 Jan 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so I've finished my first movie and I want to publish it - which works, but I want to insert things into XHTML file via Dreamweaver. Is there a way how to do it? There are two swf files, one html and one javascript. How to make Dreamweaver put this into one place inside another file? I thought these two applications actually work together... Thanks!

Skippi
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I know a bit of HTML, so I've copy-pasted the code from the file Captivate exported in DW and everything else that was necessary - but still, is not there any more convenient way how to do this?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I know a bit of HTML, so I've copy-pasted the code from the file Captivate exported in DW and everything else that was necessary - but still, is not there any more convenient way how to do this?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2007 Feb 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
me too thats the sam question i was going to post...
anyone no luck ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources