• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Font Folio 9

New Here ,
May 29, 2006 May 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nowhere to turn to... this may be a most relevant forum I can find on adobe.com.

How can I install all the fonts simultaneously? I have to go into each fold and add fonts from the ATM Deluxe 4.1. Would take me hours to click thru each folder.

What to do? Help!

Glenn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2006 Jun 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenn,

I don't think there really is an easy way to do this. Certainly it's not a feature of Font Folio.

As a work-around, I'm wondering if you might pop in the CD, then use Windows' Search to search the CD for *.pfm and *.pfb, this would eventually list all the .pfm and .pfb files in the search window, where you could then select them all and copy them into a new folder on your desktop (or elsewhere). Once you'd done that, you could then go into ATM and browse to that desktop folder to install everything in one fell swoop.

Option 2 would be to simply install individual font families from the CD as you want/need them. Font Folio has a lot of fonts, you certainly wouldn't want them all active in any case--if only for the sheer annoyance of picking the font you want from a never-ending list.

L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that there are more recent installation instructions for Font Folio. Please see here:

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/fontinstall/instructions_english.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines