• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How generate list of ALL fonts

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2003 Apr 03, 2003

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Would welcome suggestions on where to post this, already tried type-manager but no answers there, thanks)

Is there a simple way (or macro, or file included on disks of Adobe Pagemaker, Illustrator, etc.) for generating a sample of ALL fonts on my PC.

Long time ago used WordPerfect, which had a macro that printed a sample row of characters in every font (and every variationbold, italic) on my PC, in alphabetical order. Looked like this

-Agaramond Bold Italic:
aAbBcCdDeEfFgGhHiIjJkKlLmMnNoOpPqQrRsStTuUvVwWxXyYzZ1234567890`~!@#$%^& *()_+-=:;,.?/\|<>[]{}

-Next font goes here, etc. etc.

This is really useful to print out and show a client his/her font options. Even better than a separate application, it would be great to be able to generate this in an everyday application like Word 2000?

Thanks
TOPICS
Open Type FDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2003 Apr 04, 2003

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really isn't the right forum for this question. I think you also posted in the ATM/Type Windows forum, which is a good place for it.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2003 May 06, 2003

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
On a Windows 2000 box, click on Start->Settings->Control Panel, double-click on Fonts.

From there you have a list of all fonts on the system and may double-click on any of them to view a sample alphabet and version info.

landon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines