• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Office Pro for .NET Development Kit

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2007 Jan 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using .NET API's for context sentivity help.

i have selected CSH_DISPLAY_CONTEXT type of display . i am able to get the correct context help page but it displays only the
topic page but i need toc and tool bar and also toc drill down to the corresponding context page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 24, 2007 Jan 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to call the topic through the start page, in which RoboHelp provides all the browser frameset stuff. In the first Generate pane, the first field is where you assign a name, any name, that will be the start page (most folks use the Web default index.htm). The default path is "!SSL!\Webhelp" but you can generate to any folder on your machine.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2007 Jan 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
see the code attached i am using the strprimary which represent the start page. so i am calling the page only thro' the start page . is that i am correct?

or else you mean some other thing. kindly look at the code send your comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp