• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

out of memory: line 150

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2007 Jan 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp HTML X3. I've been generating a project just fine until today (due date of the project LOL!). When viewing the RoboHelp generated help file, I get a "out of memory: line 150" when I click a table of content item--actually two so far, that I can see. It then freezes IE and I have to start over. I've tried restarting the computer, recreating that particular TOC item, looking at the code for the associated HTML page, clearing the cache... This is due in a few hours. Ack! Any ideas??

Thanks!!
Judi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 19, 2007 Jan 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Judi

Is this for a compiled .CHM file or for WebHelp output?

If it's for WebHelp, we have seen Out of memory issues when you have managed to pull WebHelp content into your source. This tends to sully the source files. (Think about horses eating oats. Then the oats going through the horse a second time. Not gonna give quite the same results)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp