Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

output

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2007 Jan 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit of a beginner with Robohelp,

There have been some brand changes in our company. So I've done lots of searching and replacing with an old Robohelp file to bring it up to date
I output the chm file and then, when exploring the output, I did a search for a keyword in the index. When there are two or more topics found, a new box opens listing the topics found, just as I want. In this box, however there is a field called 'Location'. I want to change what is written under 'location' but can't find where to change it... It's just a case of changing a number from 2 to 3!
Perhaps this has something fundamental to do with the naming of the original project, but I think I've renamed it...
?

Hope that makes sense,
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simpromtech and welcome to our community. This is controlled by the "Project Title" field in the General tab of the Project Settings. You can access this from the File menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Phew, I was hoping there'd be a simple solution
Thanks!
Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp