• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Remoting on Linux Box

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2007 Jan 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, for the cross-post, but I know not all Flash developers check the CF forums and vice versa. Since the problem applies to both I figured it wouldn't hurt to try both areas.

I'm getting the following error when trying to connect to a CFC using flash remoting.

Service threw an exception during method invocation: An error occurred when performing a file operation read on file {web_server_path}/flashservices/.

The flash file is on a Windows box, the CFC on a Linux box running CF Standard Edition, Version 6,1,0,63958. I've tested remoting to the CFC on several windows servers running the same version (6.1) of CF (But Enterprise and Developer edition) and it works fine. My 2 Linux boxes give me grief. I did try doing what this technote suggests to no avail.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18608

I also tried to manually create the /flashservices/gateway directory structure which someone else suggested for AMFPHP. Any suggestions?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2007 Jan 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Forgot to add the logfile error message I'm getting.

"Information","jrpp-1","01/14/07","15:40:42",,"[Flash Remoting MX]->coldfusion.tagext.io.FileTag$SingleFileOperationException: An error occurred when performing a file operation read on file {web_server_path}/flashservices. at coldfusion.tagext.io.FileTag.read(FileTag.java:352) at coldfusion.tagext.io.FileTag.doStartTag(FileTag.java:244) at cftop2ecfm1287979117.runPage({web_server_path}/template/top.cfm:4) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:147) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:357) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTag(CfJspPage.java:1876) at cfApplication2ecfm1709211115.runPage({web_server_path}/Application.cfm:11) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:147) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:357) at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.include(CfincludeFilter.java:30) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:93) at coldfusion.filter.FlashFilter.invoke(FlashFilter.java:75) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:43) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.flash.FlashProxy.invokeComponent(FlashProxy.java:139) at flashgateway.adapter.coldfusion.CFCAdapter.invokeFunction(CFCAdapter.java:95) at flashgateway.filter.AdapterFilter.invoke(AdapterFilter.java:266) at flashgateway.filter.SecurityFilter.invoke(SecurityFilter.java:85) at flashgateway.filter.LicenseFilter.invoke(LicenseFilter.java:58) at flashgateway.filter.ErrorFilter.invoke(ErrorFilter.java:44) at flashgateway.filter.LogFilter.invoke(LogFilter.java:43) at flashgateway.filter.BatchProcessFilter.invoke(BatchProcessFilter.java:63) at flashgateway.filter.DebugFilter.invoke(DebugFilter.java:38) at flashgateway.filter.SerializationFilter.invoke(SerializationFilter.java:59) at flashgateway.Gateway.invoke(Gateway.java:194) at flashgateway.controller.GatewayServlet.service(GatewayServlet.java:56) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:249) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:527) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:192) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:348) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:451) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:294) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66) "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation