• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New forums pages annoying you?

Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2009 Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bookmarked the RoboHelp Support Forums so I come straight to the home page for them. In the old style forum I was then able to search these forums directly. I find now that when I am doing a search it searches across ALL adobe forums and only when I get the results am I able to restrict the search to the RoboHelp forums! Even then I have to scroll through a huge list in a small box. I have tried to report this but am unable to find out how. Is anyone able to suggest anything?

Thanks for your time.

Greig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

The comments forum is at http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments which is where forum staff are most likely to see notes.

There will be ongoing tweaking now that the main concern of getting the two forum databases into one has been accomplished.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND...the folders no longer indicate the dates of the last replies (YOU KNOW, SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO OPEN EACH ONE TO THEN FIND OUT THERE HAVE BEEN NO RECENT REPLIES!^*($%#^&()

The pages are cute, though...that's all that counts, right?

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The comments forum is at http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments which is where forum staff are most likely to see notes.

There will be ongoing tweaking now that the main concern of getting the two forum databases into one has been accomplished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slow, not user friendly at all. Merging databases shouldn't affect the UI.

I don't like it.

Regards,

GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the advice Dorothy. I went to the forum as you advise and

posted a message about the search defaults. I imagine that it will be

some time before Adobe get to that as they have a mountain of other

complaints to get through!

I hope their software testing is more thorough than there forums

testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp