Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable User Rights

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a problem. I want to mark/highlight/underline some text passages in a datasheet, I use Adobe Reader 9.

Under Tools>Customize Toolbars you can select some Tools to highlight the text, but there is a note on the

bottom of this customize window which says: "Only available when document rights are enabled".

I can't use these tools, so I think this imply that my user rights aren't enabled.

How can I enable them?

Thanks for help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the user rights to the document with Adobe Acrobat or Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions ( http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/readerextensions/ ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann man das gratis downloaden? Irgendwie blick ich bei der Page nicht ganz durch ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can contact Adobe sales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines