• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing eBook for Adobe Digital Reader

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how I can offer eBooks in the Adobe Digital Reader format to my customers? I can currently create a PDF and sell that content-protected through my small publisher ecommerce set-up but I want the eBook to be sold to be read by Adobe Digital Reader. I keep hitting brickwalls when trying to find a way of publishing and selling my eBook for Adobe Digital Reader. Is this currently only available for large compnaies who can buy Adobe Content Server or is there a way I can buy a small package to publish things in ADR format? Or am I trying to make it too complicated and can a PDF be converted to be offered in ADR format? Please help. Adobe is full of information to consumers of ADR but there seems to be no information for people wanting to publish and offer eBooks in ADR. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2009 Feb 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some of the same questions and am also hitting walls. It appears that I will have to go outside of the Adobe family to either pagegangster or Virtual paper. Too bad. Adobe really should get on the ball and create something that will allow us to turn PDFs into e-books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2009 Mar 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like an answer to this question. I spoke with the people at Lightning Source and while they are happy to work with publishers who offer their ebooks in Adobe Digital format, I don't believe they can help authors convert their files to that format. There seems to be a real disconnect in the industry where we publishers of ebooks would like to offer this additional format and yet we're not guided as to how to do so.

While I'm doing well publishing ebooks and short reports in traditional pdf file format I'd really love to be able to offer my customers additional choices for file formats.

Publish Your Ebook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2009 Mar 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure hope some one has an answer to this question. I have been following this post waiting for the answer.

Regards,
Agyemang Fellowes
Director of Operations
OPTiC BURST COMMUNICATIONS
Office: 1 (209) 885-4211
http://www.opticburst.net/
http://www.iphone-sim-unlock.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read this: http://www.adobe.com/products/contentserver/partners.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines