• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I keep getting prompted for new version of FLash

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Tech Comm Suite - RoboHelp 7.  I am working on a big project that is due in a couple of days.  For some reason, when I compile and click on View, I am now being prompted to update my version of Flash.  I can't get past that.  I have Version 10 of Flash but the message I get says....

You don't have Macromedia Flash Player 6.0 or later!

This help system makes use of Adobe® FlashTM software, and we are trying to automatically update your Flash Player to the latest version.

If you would prefer not to update right now, you can view a non-Flash version of the help system by clicking the button below.

I can't get past it.  Any Help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search on Google or the Flash forums.

There was a problem with the update not being applied, I hit it myself some months ago.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TMSpats2,

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player by following the mentioned steps:

• Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:

Windows: uninstall_flash_player.exe (205 KB) (updated 2/24/08)

• Save the file to your system, choosing a location where you can find it (for example, your desktop). Macintosh users may need to open or unstuff the .hqx file.
  • Quit ALL running applications, including all Internet Explorer or other browser windows, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, or other Messengers. Check the Windows system tray carefully to make certain no applications are still in memory which might possibly use Flash Player.
  • Run the uninstaller. This will remove Adobe Flash Player from all browsers on the system.
Thanks and regards
Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp