Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with graphics

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2009 Apr 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I need to develop something like power point presentations.No recording,no software simulations,at least not for now. My question is: I placed two png graphics two and four seconds later in a single slide. I did it according to the settings but the demo shows only one of them and only shows both at the beginning without splitting. How could I place several graphics In a single slide with different times and besides, Is it possible to sync them with audio?

Thanks

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Hi again

My guess here is that you have a conflict with a Button object pausing when you don't expect it to.

Please post an image of what your Timeline looks like and we might confirm that and guide you appropriately.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You need to use the Timeline feature of Captivate and adjust them according to time. If you see both at the beginning of the timeline, they both show immediately. So you need to drag one of them to the right so the start time changes from immediately to a later point in time.

tmp1.png

tmp2.png

Synchronizing with audio should be a fairly easy process, but will require some trial and error to get it spot on. Listening to the audio, tweaking the slide. Rinse and repeat until you are happy.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Rick

I already used  the timeline. I have two png graphics, two next,back buttons. I drag one of them to the right just how you explained it. It seems to work inside captivate when I preview the slide but if I press F12, the demo shows only the first to the left or both if They appear on the left.

Jorge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

My guess here is that you have a conflict with a Button object pausing when you don't expect it to.

Please post an image of what your Timeline looks like and we might confirm that and guide you appropriately.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources