• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Cut Off after Publishing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2009 Mar 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 7.0.2 and publishing from PPT. When I publish with "Download slides completely before playback" turned on, and play back on a system where the slides take a bit to load, the beginning of the audio is cut off. An example is publishing in high quality and playing from a CD on an older computer. I found an older message saying that this should have been fixed in update 7.0.1. Any suggestions?
thanks, dave
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is similar to a problem I'm having with playing video.  In my case, the video gets clipped at the end.  I found that by publishing with the "Control Preloading" setting on "Disable pre-loading" (Rather than "Download slides completely), that the problem was minimized.  Some slides, however, still clip the end of the video.

Sounds like a similar problem.  Seems like Presenter has a disconnect between the playback of the vido/audio and the playback of the slide itself.  It seems that the slide's playback is set to the time of the video/audio, but the video/audio and the slide timer play independantly when played.

I don't know if this helps, but I think that video slide playback cooordination problems exist, and I hope Adobe looks into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources