Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hotspot format

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,
I found that any CSS format for expanding text hotspots is overridden by the link format. If I define hotspots red then this works, but if I additionally define links blue then both link and hotspots appear blue in the output. The WYSIWYG-Editor does not display correctly.
Is this a fact or can I work around and use two different formattings?

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Snippet 35 on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2006 Dec 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I found the solution: Simply alter the order of the definitions in the CSS stylesheet and it works! When I place the hotspot class definition at the end then it is not overridden by the link format anymore.

So this is actually sort of a bug of the standard RoboHelp output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 20, 2006 Dec 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
...or, it could be an unintended consequence spawned by the HTML Standards Committee.

Kinda like having to make sure that your link classes are always link, visited, hover, in that order.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp