Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import word doc without creating a new css file

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2009 Apr 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new with using this software, is there a way to import a word doc without Robohelp creating a separate css file?  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2009 Apr 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so but you can always apply your own CSS after import. Do make sure it has all the required styles though.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 15, 2009 Apr 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A suggestion here:  In playing with RH8 trial, I found that when importing, if you choose the option to convert all styles to CSS, the XHTML will be cleaner by not using a bunch of inline styles.  However, I didn't find out about the global import settings until after my trial expired, so I don't know how those affect the cleanness of the imported code.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp