Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ooops... 1 channel voiceover

Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just upgraded from Captivate 3 to 4, so I'm not sure if the problem happened as a result of C4, or if I coincidentally messed up my USB audio settings the first time I used C4. Anyway, I recorded voiceover for a large presentation last week, and now realize it's all one channel stereo -- the left channel. I want mono. Is there any way I can easily convert the audio in C4? Or any other relatively easy way -- short of exporting all audio and figuring out how to manually convert it, and re-importing it? TIA!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been testing this, and it seems to be an overt bug in C4. My USB Mic is clearly set to mono. The sound records in my other audio apps as mono. And if I export it from C4, it exports as mono (the MP3 files, anyway). Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2009 Apr 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reported this to Adobe as a bug ... and they acknowledged it's a known one and being worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources