• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to speed up Full motion recording

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I captivated a project with full motion recording option. This is a 20 second video. I can cut or slow down this video but I cannot speed this video up. I need to speed this video up and make it 5 second but I don't want to do it by cutting it because I don't want to lose some scenes. I need to view the whole video in 5 seconds which actually takes 20 seconds. I looked everywhere but I could not figure out how to speed it up. Does adobe captivate has this option? If so, how can I do it? I feel like it is supposed to be very easy but I just could not figure out. Please help! Thanks.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thO

Hi there

Have you tried adjusting the Frame Rate?

To adjust the Frame Rate in Captivate 4:

1. Click Edit > Preferences...
  2. Navigate to the Project node and the Publish Settings node.
  3. Adjust the Frame Rate.

To adjust the Frame Rate in Captivate 3:

1. Click Edit > Preferences...
  2. Navigate to the Project node and the Settings node.
  3. Adjust the Frame Rate.

Other than that, avoid using the Full Motion mode of capture. As you are probably finding out, it's not optimal.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you could shorten the length of the fmr on the timeline, but that would probably be even more awfully choppy than it usually is with fmr.

FMR really is ordinary, and best avoided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 29, 2011 Aug 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to speed it up.  Adjusting the frame rates kept it at the same speed, but just made it choppier.

Micky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources