• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having trouble with Captivate CS4 the audio won't record (using Vista)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2009 Apr 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please help!!!...I've tried the patches outlined in prior question/answers regarding audio recording problems by replacing the nsaudio.dll files as suggested at http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2009/03/audio_play_back_and_usb_mic_is.html

and used the SubInAcl Windows Registry Tool outlined at http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2009/03/adobe_captivate_4_installation.html

The issue seems to be resolved at first but inexplicably the audio recording stop working again.  

I also noticed that I'm getting error messages regarding the following Captivate files.  NSAudio.dll , Ppsuplo.dll, avi2swf.dll, FullMotionrecorder.dll and WaveEditCtrl.ocx files

What can I do to resolve the recording problems that seem to plague Captivate CS4.   Does Adobe offer any updates to their software to resolve well documented bugs.

Thanks in advance for any help!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 22, 2009 Apr 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Have you reported these to Adobe support?

To answer your question:

vismi wrote:

...Does Adobe offer any updates to their software to resolve well documented bugs.

The answer here is they certainly do. But updates are sometimes few and far between. And the likelihood of seein an update to address issues such as these is totally dependent on the number of reports Adobe receives about them.

If you haven't, please consider submitting a Bug Report. That will only help increase any chance of seeing an update to fix things.

Click here to visit the Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources