Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate4 - Slide and audio do not match when published to flash

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there Captivate 4 users

I need help, I am very frustrated it seems that I can preview my production and all is well. Until I publish the file and then in some sections the narration is not linked to the proper slide.

I am using Windows XP pro and I have the e-Learning suite.

If anyone can assist me I would greatly appreciate it, as my project deadline has passed!

Thanks

C

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sometimes we see that Captivate becomes confused with audio. One possible solution involves noting which slide has become mismatched. Then note the name of the audio clip. Export the clip to the Windows file system. Rename it and import it back to the problem slide to replace the existing clip. The clip is still the same it just uses a different name.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick,

I was just trying to change the names inside of my Captivate project; I am attempting to publish the project now with these changes and re-linked audio. I am optimistic! I hope this will fix this rather annoying problem.

Thank you for your response Rick, I appreciate you taking the time to assist me.

Corrine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources