• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported swf problem (CP4)

Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I imported a swf file containing an embedded FLV, and put it in the third slide of the project. When I publish/preview, the swf starts playing immediately – I hear the sound and when by the time I go to the third slide the movie is somewhere in the middle.

Also, the movie runs slowly even though it has the same frame rate as the project, and slows down and even jams the entire project. (The swf size is 4.47 MB. Is it too heavy?)

Can someone help me figure out these two problems? I have another swf (simple animation, no sounds) and this one works just fine.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When you insert your FLV, you might want to try setting the Display for menu of the Options tab to duration of video and then select the Synchronize with Project option. That might solve your problems.

Best - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I followed your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.

However, when I import the FLV alone, it works just fine. The problem occurs only when I import the FLV embedded in swf. So until I'll solve this problem I work with the FLV alone...

thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How are you embedding FLV into the swf ?

This could be a result of the _root issue. reported here

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 03, 2009 May 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manoj,

Indeed, looks like it was the _root issue. However, the "fix" widget didn't solve the problem. I already put a "fix" widget in another slide - perhaps you can't use it twice in the same project?

Anyway, I changed the programming to avoid using _root, and now it works just fine. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources