• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

looking for a specific webhelp skin

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a webhelp skin that I would like to use for my robohelp project's output, but I can't seem to find it in the options provided in the following adobe page:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?s=5&from=1&o=desc&cat=316&scat=317&l=-1&event=produc...

I captured a pic of the skin I am looking for and it is attached to this post. I am hoping someone can take a quick look and identify the name of the skin template for me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanx,

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Did you check all 63 skins available for download?  (Seems kind of tedious to have to download each one to see what it looks like, but I couldn't see a way to just preview it from the site.)

It's possible that the skin that you're looking for is a custom one created by that help author and was never shared anywhere.  You may be looking at having to create similar-looking images and re-creating the skin yourself.

Ben

GryphonMountain.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I have checked all the skins, and it was indeed a tedious task, I could not find the one I wanted. What I found instead were extremely unprofessional and imature looking skins; you would think a professional organization like adobe would offer some more corporate looking skins. The one I am looking for clean and professional, so I guess thats why they don't have it. I'll try to re-create it I guess. Thanks anyway.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all

For anyone interessted I've put together a CHM file so one may easily see each Skin appearance before having to download it to see what it looks like.

They used to have the images up there for you to see. Not sure why they aren't there any longer.

I'll be happy to provide the CHM if you wish. Just shoot me a private message to rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com. I'll send you a download link.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp