• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

swf animation displaying strangely

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, we have inserted an swf animation into captivate. the animation has words. for some reason, when the animation is played in a published captivate file (or preview as well) the words in the animation have dropped letters. can't understand the problem.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Hi ,

As Michael pointed out, you might want to try out the solution given here.

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps your imported swf file is scaled - are you inserting it in Captivate at the same size as it was publised from Flash?

Since it's just a text animation I assume that you don't have any actionscript with reference to _root in the imported swf.

/Michael

Click here to visit the www.captivate4.com blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

As Michael pointed out, you might want to try out the solution given here.

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I imported the file exactly the same size as the original and it still has the same problem.

I have played around with the file and found some interesting results. I will try the "root" option first then will post my findings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guys, I think that was the answer. The animation is displaying the same way it displays outside of Captivate.

Many thanks. My hat's off to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources