• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize skin toolbar

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the height of the toolbar portion of the default skin in RH8? I want to have a logo in the top left hand corner and i want to have the buttons (contents, index etc), justified to the bottom of that toolbar pane so that they are below my logo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about WebHelp output?  If so, as far as I can tell the height of the toolbar is determined by the height of the button images in the skin. I don't know a way to get both things you are asking for.  To make buttons look like they are at the bottom of the toolbar, create images where the buttons sit at the bottom and the rest is filled with the same color as the toolbar.  However, the button images are justified to the top of the toolbar, so they will cover up any logo you have at the top left.  If you create a toolbar image with the logo to the right after the buttons, it won't be covered up by the buttons.

Hope this helps,

Ben

GryphonMountain.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I believe I've documented this process in my Skinny on Skins file. You may download it by visiting the link below.

Click here

Also note that the download page has a link on it to use if you have problems viewing the file after you download it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp