• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot access my books

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden this evening I attempted to access ADE (been using it for more than a year and have 50+ books in the library) and it now requires I activate my license.  So, I go through the activation process.  The I attempt to access my current book. I get a message the document is licensed to a different user.  All my books give me the same message.  So, I can't acess anything.  All that is different on my computer is I downloaded the most recent ADE version last time I actually used the reader.  I have attempted to find my way through the maze of options for Adobe help and have pretty much given up on that already.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your best bet will be to open up a tech support case ( http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions click on the 'Submit a Web support case link).  They will need to get the activation records off of your computer as well as your content.  Given this they can determine what actually happened, and suggest alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines