Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp User Certification

New Here ,
May 21, 2008 May 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've been hearing for a while that Adobe will start offering a RH User Certification exam. Has anyone heard anything definitive about this--when this might start, which version of RH they'll use for testing, etc.?
thanks,
Brad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad. Certification hasn't been in existance for years. There are occasionally rumours (and that's all they are) that they may return in some shape or form but that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I can confirm that Adobe is actively working on a certification exam for RoboHelp. So it's not a rumor.

In fact, one was just released for Captivate, so the RoboHelp exam can't be far off its heels.

Odds are that any exam would be based on the latest version of RoboHelp. RoboHelp 7.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. Someone from Adobe had mentioned it was in the works at the Writer UA Conference In March. However, they had no details. I was hoping that had changed. Anyway, I'll wait patiently for the official announcement.
--Brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad

You might wish to consider subscribing to the RSS feed for the Adobe Technical Communication blog. I'm reasonably certain that once it becomes available, it will be announced there. The link is below:

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched all over the Internet for a RoboHelp Certification program and have come up with nothing. The posting that it would be out soon (May 21, 2008) would seem a little optimistic. Does anyone know of a certification program that is available. It's certainly not in the Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I know for certain the exam is available because I had to take it and pass it to obtain my instructor certification. I think that was last October.

See if clicking this link leads you to anything worthwhile.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You will find info here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.html

The Adobe RoboHelp 7 exam is listed here:
http://partners.adobe.com/public/ace/main.html

Hope this helps.
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Adobe Captivate Instructor

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John. That helps a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp