Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get video length

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all experts,

I'm developing a function that get the length of video... I've googled a lot but can't find any solutions for that. Video file format might be mpg, mp4, mpeg, flv, avi, etc... anyone know this one? Please help me, thanks very much.

Regards,

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your coldfusion server is on a windows machine, you should be able to access the Windows File Meta Data for the movie using a native windows COM object, which you can instantiate within coldfusion using <cfobject type="COM">.  A quick google search for "read windows meta data in coldfusion" should turn up some useful hits.

Hope that helps,

- Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation