Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 8 crashes

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I m a beginner for robohelp 8. Everytime i try making a project and updating it , robohelp 8 just crashes on my system. Really dont know what is happening. I m using windows vista. I have tried to reinstall also but that did not solve the issue. Any help for this? thnaks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Is this a project you created from scratch or one that you upgraded from an older version of RoboHelp?

Is this RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens for Robohelp HTML. Sometimes even when i just open robohelp and try to click on the top menu it simply crashes giving me that "windows is checking for the solution". And it happens both the times - when i create a new project and even i tried importing another project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp