• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visit the Adobe Booth at STC in Atlanta

Advisor ,
May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a Platinum sponsor of the STC Summit in Atlanta. From Sunday, May 3 to Wednesday, May 6 Adobe will have a booth in the exhibition area. Also, there will be several sessions covering all of the Adobe Technical Communication Suite products. Come by and say hello to RJ Jacquez, Rick Stone, Matt Sullivan, Tom Aldous, Kevin Siegel and myself.

See you there!

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Adobe Captivate Instructor

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good meeting you, John and Rick. This year's Summit was productive for me. Matt explained that XML authoring in Adobe TC products requires FrameMaker, and we aren't using FrameMaker. The disadvantage here is that if we go to XML authoring, I would need an additional tool in the workflow.

For anyone interested in follow-up discussion on the conference, I'll be posting on the conference at GryphonMountain.net.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp