• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related Topic Popups Worked in RH6 but now do not in RH8

New Here ,
May 04, 2009 May 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry if this is elsewhere but I haven't found it yet.

ISSUE:  I just upgraded to RH8 from RH6 and the related topic popups that were converted over (from RH6 top RH8) as well as all graphic popups are not working.  The only links I can get to generate are links to another topic within my project.  All of these links and popups where working the last time the project was generated in RH6.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did the DHTML update and that seems to have solved the problem as far as the Related Topic Popups working but before when you would click on the popup link it would open the related topics box directly above the link now that box is at the top of the page (related topic link is typically at the bottom).

Also the DHTML update did not help in regards to graphics opening up from links - As I said this all worked before.

image_3.gif

Appreciate your help thus far.

Carole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp