• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print out lists of formats with their settings

Explorer ,
May 04, 2009 May 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the ability to print out a complete list of paragraph, character, table, and cross-reference formats (with their settings) for inclusion in a local style guide.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Julee,

Those files were .zip files wrapped in 7zip wrappers - very strange. Any way, I've attached the MIF_munch here in a single .zip file.

Note: the file is named Mif_munch.zip.txt to fool the upload file type restrictions. Just delete the .txt extension and unzip.

It might take a few hours or so to clear the scanning queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julee,

In the interim, you may want to try Jerry Muelver's MIFMuncher. It's an oldie, but goodie. I think that you can still get it here: http://www.stc-carolina.org/MIF+Muncher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the zip files, but I get error messages stating that they do not appear to be valid archives. I tried downloading them again, but I got the same message each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julee,

Those files were .zip files wrapped in 7zip wrappers - very strange. Any way, I've attached the MIF_munch here in a single .zip file.

Note: the file is named Mif_munch.zip.txt to fool the upload file type restrictions. Just delete the .txt extension and unzip.

It might take a few hours or so to clear the scanning queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Arnis! Now, once I get the cmdialog.vbx, commdlg.dll, and vbrun300.dll files I will be ready to go... I'll start looking for those files in the morning. Thanks for all of your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paragraph Tools from siliconprairiesoftware.com does this. Free trial, $10 to buy.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold

KnowHow ProServices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One would think that you would be able to do this straight from the fm file rather that have to create a MIF file to get this accomplished. I would love to see this function built into fm.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines