• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coldfusion and sql server reports

May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

we wish to have a reporting tool that goes well with coldfusion. we wish to use sql server reporting with coldfusion. can anyone provide some examples for this. i have seen integration only for crystal reports and report builder. does it support sql server reporting too. please help......

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 07, 2009 May 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help. any samples on how to connect coldfusion and sql server reporting 2005.please respond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 07, 2009 May 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I had ever used SQL Server reporting I would have said something...

But you are embarking on an unusual task and unusual tasks are not usually done be lots of people.

So how does SQL server reporting work?  What does it produce?  How do you want to tie into it?  What do you want to happen?

With all the ways one can tie into other services through ColdFusion and its underlining Java, I suspect there might well be some way to do something.  Wether that something is good enough and|or simple enough to be worth the effort I can not say and will require a good amount of knowlege on how SQL server reporting actually works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 10, 2009 May 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try calling SQL Reporting Service's SOAP web service API.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms154052(SQL.90).aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation