Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

ALC-WKS-007-027 error while loading PDF form

Former Community Member

Hello,

I have created a process to load pdf form. When I invoke the process on woekbench, it works.   But when I tried to load it on workspace, the workspace showed

"An error occured during the opeartion (endpoint id 2601). (ALC-WKS-007-027)"

The process is look same as sample "render pdf form" process, the only thing I modified is the formUrl, I unchecked the input for formURL and add a pdf url as default value.

Any idea?

5 Replies

Former Community Member

I also found the error under log file:

Caused by: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.TaskManagerServiceException: Orchestrated operation for TaskManager Connector EndPoint point MUST have a Task form-datatype as input.
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskEndpointManagerImpl.invokeEndpoint(TaskEndpointManagerImpl.java:440)
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskEndpointManagerImpl.invokeEndpoint(TaskEndpointManagerImpl.java:323)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:118)
... 82 more

The process that I created doesn't have a xfaform as input, is this the problem?

Thanks

Level 10

The variable that contains the form to show in workspace needs to be set to "input".

Also what is the type of that variable that contains the form?

Jasmin

Former Community Member

It contains

formURL:string  (input)  This is the url of my pdf form.

urlSpec:URLSpec

user:Agent:String

outFormDoc:document (output)

inDocData:document (input)

targetURL:String

Level 10

The form you want to see in Workspace need to be store in a xfaForm or Document Form variable.

That varibale need to be set to "input".

Jasmin

Level 7

Jasmin - As xfaform and documentform is depricated in ES2, what should I used to load a form in Task Manager? I am referring to ES which shall be migrated to ES2 shortly.

Also with document form, how can I drill down to form fields?

Aditya