• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuzzy text in Adobe Prsenter

New Here ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I convert ppt files that have text boxes with shadows the text becomes fuzzy. I running flash version 10 and using XP SP3 and Office 2007. With no shadow the text comes through crips and clear. IS there an easy way to stop fuzzy text from occurring?

Thanks, Tracy

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2009 May 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried adjusting the Image Quality located at --> Settings > Quality tab > Image Quality.

More often than not, we have been publishing our presentations using High Quality as Medium and Low tend to distort any objects in PowerPoint that have added effects to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check that out. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2009 May 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try saving the PowerPoint file as a ppt 1997-2003 file (not pptx). That seems to take care of a lot of those types of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2009 May 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Sent from my BlackBerry

508 482 8435

508 904 7392

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing to keep in mind is that grouped objects also tend to make the resulting graphics look fuzzy as well. I've seen that happen quite a bit with Presenter 6 content.  In general, things like drop shadow or 3D-ish effects are kept to objects as separate elements.  And text boxes are kept very clean as well; this seems to keep everything as clean as possible in my experience.

Rob

www.robrode.com/yabb/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, good points, thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry

508 482 8435

508 904 7392

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources