Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8: No TOC with JavaHelp 1.1.3 under XP, but only under Vista

New Here ,
May 07, 2009 May 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the following problem. I have been using RoboHelp for HTML now for a while to generate JavaHelp projects.

Since I am generating a context-sensitive help and my customer is only able to implement a help project based on JavaHelp 1.1.3, I cannot use JavaHelp 2.0, though there is a whole series of restrictions with JavaHelp 1.1.3.

With RoboHelp v7, everything worked fine when creating a JavaHelp 1.1.3 project. With RoboHelp v8, however, the TOC is missing in the JavaHelp. It is not displayed. Usually, I am working on my main PC under Windows XP.

I tried to generate a JavaHelp 1.1.3 version with RH 8 under Vista (which I have on my notebook), and the TOC was displayed. The project source is a Web Help project.

Is this a known bug or might there be something else with the Java installation that I should consider? As far as I know, there was a similar issue with TOCs and JavaHelp 1.1.3. under RoboHelp X5 long time ago.

I appreciate any answer that might help fixing this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best regard,

Lena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2009 May 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

my question has already been answered in the following thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1964771

I hope that it will help many others of you having the same problem.

Cheers,

Lena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp