Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like to make an ebook with flash videos

New Here ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've written a 110 page book that has 50 one minute flash videos to go with it. I would like to make an e-book with the flash content and sell it over the internet. I would like to put DRM security on it. Could someone suggest what adobe product I should buy to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Kidd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To create the PDF document use Adobe Acrobat. For the DRM security you can buy Adobe Content Server:

http://www.adobe.com/products/contentserver/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the info about DRM. I can't afford it but someone else pointed out Acrobat 9 as the way to go to embed videos.

.Is this the right forum for questions about Acrobat 9? If not, please point in the right direction and I apologize in advance...

As I previously said, I want to embed 50 one minute flash videos into a 100 page ebook and send them out over the internet...

Right now each flash minute is 7MB. Does that mean the embedded videos will total 50 x 7MB? I imagine not but as you can see, I don't have much of an idea about all this but I would sure like to know before I buy Acrobat 9.

Thanks again in advance,

Kidd in Paris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2009 May 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.Is this the right forum for questions about Acrobat 9?

No, use the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

I imagine not but as you can see, I don't have much of an idea about all this but I would sure like to know before I buy Acrobat 9.

You can download the try-out version of Adobe Acrobat 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines