• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Camtasia videos into Webhelp files in RoboHelp 6

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being asked to insert several training videos into two of my four Merged Help projects.

They are Camtasia videos, and so far have come to me in several formats:

1. a .wmv file, which appears to work on MY PC, but I'm not sure if this is a viable option, given that thousands of users worldwide will be attempting to view this;

2. one MP4 and one controller .swf file, which does not seem to work for me;

3. a folder of six files, including two.swf files (controller, expressInstall), swfobject.js, a .png file, MP4 and .html. This also does not work on my system.

I've requested a .swf file and .html file, based on what I've read here, in the Forum, which I should be getting tomorrow morning; in the meantime, I was wondering if there was any insight into the best way of handling multiple videos, and any suggestions as to how to ensure it can be accessed globally.

I hope I didn't leave out any pertinent information, but I'm sure you'll let me know if I did .

Regards,

Sharon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Basically you should be able to click Insert > Multimedia to insert the WMV. For the other output files you probably need to add them to Baggage in order to make them work. It's possible you will encounter issues with adding to Baggage. There is more on that at the link below if you encounter it.

Click here to read more

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp