• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP4- Compiling 20 slides into one course issue

New Here ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am compiling 20 separate captivate courses into one course using Adobe Captivate 4.0

When I try and import slides into the complete course it does not import the correct type of captions. The captions revert to the standard adobe blue caption.

I compiled this way fine with Captivate 3.

Is there a way to compile my individual Captivate course into one and keeping the same captions.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Hi,

Just wondering if you dont have to make any changes to your master course (20 courses compiled), then you can make use of Aggregator feature of Captivate. It should not also create the text caption problem as it aggregates individual published movies.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can try to copy paste the slides from projects into the compiled one.

If this doesn't work then it might be a project corruption issue.

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Just wondering if you dont have to make any changes to your master course (20 courses compiled), then you can make use of Aggregator feature of Captivate. It should not also create the text caption problem as it aggregates individual published movies.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources