• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE not displaying page, Firefox does

New Here ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using IE7 and the first level page (or book page) in RoboHelp displays fine in Firefox but not in IE7. The pages under the book page display ok, it's just every page that is on that first level associated with a link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error posts:
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access [path here].htm on this server."

This worked fine IE6 and RH7. The error is in IE7 and RH8.

Thanks
- Bren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2009 May 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried changing the Properties frame options but no luck. Anyone having this issue?

The only thing I can think of doing at this point is to not link the Book to a file, and when a user click a Book they will not get a new page, but will have to select a page under the book. It's really nice to be able to have a summary at the Book level introducing the pages contained in it. If I haven't explained the problem good enough please let me know. This worked before and really need it to now. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp