• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS when trying to activate ADE ?

New Here ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error message in ADE when trying to activate after many trials of VMware , Parallels and Bootcamp in my MacBook. The different trials where to get the Sony reader software to work properly. It finally seems to work well with Bootcamp and Windows 7. How do I get my system reactivated?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to contact the adobe support centre and ask them to reset the counter. They are, however, useless. I have been trying for several days now and have heard nothing for the last 2 days. I have tried to speak to them on the phone and spent half an hour listening to music. I must admit I'm getting rather frustrated. My digital editions refuses to work and I am unable to download books to my ereader. Is there any alterntive software to download books with? Help. So far I have been unable to use my Christmas present!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines