• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you change the frame colors in the .chm file?

New Here ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RoboHelp 8, HTML Help Output with .chm deliverable, is it possible to change the color of the frame borders?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'd say it depends on what you are referring to. Some influence is there but not much. Which "Frame" is it? Can you post a screen capture pointing out what you hope to change?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! I'm referring to the frames and borders in the help browser window. One of our programmers wants the gray on the help browser to match the color of our application. Is this possible? Attached is a copy of the help browser. Can the gray be changed to another color? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ron,

I don't believe that you can do more than what is described in this page:

http://www.help-info.de/en/Help_Info_HTMLHelp/hh_xp-style.htm

Long story short, Microsoft did not anticipate a requirement to make cosmetic changes to the Help viewer in its design of HTML Help.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the explanation and the workaround. It helps to have an answer to take back to my programmers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp