• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insert xls?

Explorer ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about inserting a spreadsheet from Excel into a Topic page?

Regards,

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you wanting to display it on the page as you would see it in Excel? Or simply link to it?

Your post seems to imply the former. If so, does it simply need to display or does it need to be interactive as Excel offers? If it simply needs to display you would make a screen capture of it and display the image.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

I can't have an image because the text needs to be searchable. I figured it out, although it was a long way around, I saved the excel spreadsheet as an html page and then inported the html page into my project, then opened the page via my project manager/ html files, then copied the table I needed into the topic page where I wanted it, phew! Seems odd that robohelp does not have a simple insert function that accepts xls file, but whatever. 

Thanx,

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp