• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

csh output from RH 7 - want to show toc

New Here ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the help file from 'skinny on skins, the matter of the "Show" link that appears on all topics that are directly accessed is discussed.

Steps are given to change this text.

However, I want any csh topic to open displaying the toc instead of the link to the toc. (as if the user had clicked the link).

I use WebHelp to create my output. Is there some code I need to add to the whtopic.js file to trigger the toc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

I am not quite there yet. I read your Robowizard page and I do want each of my csh pages to load showing the full navigation, not the 'show' link.

Just checking: am I supposed to do this only once, pointing to my own index.htm file, or to do it for each csh topic? Hopefully the former, otherwise a fair bit of work is involved.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Sorry, but you will need explicit links to accomplish that. One for each topic.

Or, you can use Map IDs to do it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp