Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced security

New Here ,
May 03, 2006 May 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We're maintaining application that requires quite complex group and user permissions. We're currently using Fusebox as a framework for this app. We need to introduce some kind of security/permissions model that would check for user permissions not just for every page (Fusebox has some nice tools to do that) but basically for every action and user input - one href is allowed but the other is not, one input type is displayed but the other is not etc. We're trying to find some nice and ellegant way of doing this - if possible. If you have any experience with this kind of security I'd appreciate any help.
Thx
Jan
PS: We're also facing problem with the permission on data level - one record is ok to display but the other is not. But that's different issue and should be probably done on database- however if anybody has experience with this I'd appreciate any help. We heard about somebody using XML generated by CF?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm now trying to build such a model, inspired by a *nix filesystem (rwx---r--). Meanwhile take a look at http://www.cflib.org/codeView.cfm?ID=730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation