• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC disappeared in RH7

New Here ,
May 26, 2009 May 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My TOC appears to have gone "AWOL."  I was creating folders in my project files and moving documents around within RH when I got a message that said something like, "(Project Name) Default has been changed outside RH" and then something about "would i like to update the project with that change."  Since I had no idea what that change was, since i was IN RH at the time and certainly didn't do anything intentionally outside RH, i declined making this change.  And the next thing i knew, the TOC I had been looking at, was gone.

I've closed out of RH, i've rebooted my machine, nothing.  I have not recompiled, however...  Is there something i can do to get the TOC back without having to do it all over again? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2009 May 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a backup of the project? With the project closed, you could copy the HHC file from the backup. I would take a backup of the project first so that if anything goes wrong, you are no worse off than you are now.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp