• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index auto-scroll jumps to second "A" entry

New Here ,
May 26, 2009 May 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 7.03 to create a WebHelp layout. I am using Explorer to view the help. In Project Settings, my index keywords are being added to an Index File (HHK).

My index contains the following structure:

Add

Item 1

Item 2

Administrator

Item X

Item Y

When a user opens the Webhelp's index and types an "A" in the keyword field, it auto-scrolls to the second A listing (in this case, "Administrator"), rather than the "Add" entry. This issue only seems to occur with the "A" index entries.

I could add a single, numerical index entry so that this issue no longer occurs with the "A" entries, but I'd prefer not to add a bogus entry to get around a problem.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Item One meant to be a sub keyword or one of the topics linked to the keyword?

Can you add a screenshot? Use the camera icon.

I just tried add and administrator with two topics attached and it went to Add, then showed the topics I had linked.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the indented items are sub keywords.

In the screenshot, the highlighted entry "Action Log" is highlighted because I typed an "a" in the keyword find field. For this help, typing an "a" should highlight / auto-scroll to "Account ID."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does seem to be a bug that I had not spotted before.

Please report it as a bug. http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Also please use the camera icon to insert images rather than attaching them. It enables people to read the question and look at the image at the same time.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp