• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp ASP

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2009 Mar 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been tasked by a client to come up with a way to use a RoboHelp help system to create .ASP files that can be secured. I have searched the message boards and see a few other people have also had this question.

Does anyone know how to change a project to asp instead of html in order to require login? What file would I need to edit or add an include?

Are there any solutions that work any better when working in a .ASP environment??

I have RoboHelp 8, and am just trying to come up with the best possible solution for my client. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2009 Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not sure if anyone has ever made a RoboHelp HTML output work as an ASP.

As I understand it, ASP is rather dynamic in nature. RoboHelp HTML will output static pages. I'm not sure how you would make that work.

Cheers... Rick 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They came up with a back up solution that didn't require any file manipulation. A little redirect magic was just put in place, and it gave them an acceptable solution. I'm glad too, because it could have turned into a nightmare!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp